Monday, April 14, 2008

Youth Encounter Minneapolis


My cheeseballs and I fit in quite well with the teenagers!
Aren't they cute!?



Lisa, I am so glad you tracked me down to talk. I am so proud of you for your maturity and I have a lot of confidence that you will stay strong! Remember your most important relationship - God!

Yummy!

Great time, girls! Thanks for opening up to me and asking for advice! Now follow it, k!? :)


Popular among animals (and teenage boys).

Look at the amazement on her face :).
Caleb was a cutie and wasn't shy to eat my cheeseballs!


Mike was there from the beginning of this idea. He was on the plane from Virginia Beach to Minneapolis where I first carried the cheeseballs!

Joy... look at that joy!

I had fun going out to eat with you girls!


Nice Vanna action, Lisa!

Yup, everyone loves cheeseballs.

Pat was the dining room hostess at the Marriot Hotel where the conference was and she was really excited about my cheeseballs! Pat, you were so sweet! Meeting you was a great start to my day!

Brittany and Chrissy, thanks for asking me to chat with you Friday night and for sharing your lives with me. Don't forget what we talked about, how valuable you both are and how the most important thing is to get to know Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I KNOW YOU FROM HERE TOO!!! Caleb is my youth directors son! WHAT THE HECK!