Saturday, September 6, 2008

Helping out at Booth Industries, Toronto Canada

Booth Industries provides jobs for the mentaly dissabled and they welcomed our group as well as another group from Pennsylivania (above) to assist their workers by speeding up the production in the factory.
Tanner was from the group in PA and shared with me that the UTZ Headquarters (where cheeseballs are made!) is about 10 minutes from where he lives!
Nancy asked for a picture and a cheeseball.
Andrew was excited to get a cheeseball.
DJ's smile and sense of humor encouraged us all! I'll never forget when he asked to pray for us before we left.
Talking with Roy was the highlight of my time at Booth Industries.
Marilyn was sweet, not only because she liked my cheeseballs!
Jamie was a fan for sure!
Betty was by far the biggest fan of my cheeseballs - she kept calling me back for more!
Jason asked me for a couple cheeseballs a couple times!

No comments: