Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Warm Welcome in Greek Town, Toronto

From Alexander the Great to Kaela at the Chocolate shop... my cheeseballs were loved by the Greeks!
Kaela was handing out chocolate samples outside a shop when she noticed my dispenser.
She quickly became enthusiastic about my cheeseballs.
We decided that chocolate and cheese go well together.
The owner of Kalyvia made my cheeseballs feel very welcome in his shop! He also served AMAZING food - check it out if you are in Greek Town Toronto!
This was my favorite resturant by far - great food and friendly staff!
The employees liked my cheeseballs too! Jennifer was our host for the week in Toronto. The gentleman on the right worked at Kalyvia's and provided great food and service!
This table flagged me down as I was leaving the resturant. We chatted a few minutes, exchanged some laughs and they sent me with a $5 tip that I tried hard to turn down!

After a sweet time with these folks, I was flagged down by another group that wanted to vote me in as the next US President, have me sit on their motorcyles, and help celebrate a birthday!

Mary Lynn spoke passionately about getting me on a campaign for the next US President!


Rob let me add cheeseballs to his birthday cake and then inisted that I sit on his motorcycle - I didn't argue!


No comments: